Please click the link to see Class 1 and 2 Newsletter and Wow vouchers
Here are the EYFS Early Learning Goals from the Expectation meeting held on 27th September.
Please click on the following link to view the Year 6 Expectation Presentation from the 14th September.
If you click on the link below you can see the homework which has been set for children in Year 3 and 4.
Please click on the link below to view the Year 5 Expectation Meeting Presentation which took place on 14th September.
Please click on the following link to view the Sponsored run letter.
Please click on the link below for Year 5 and 6 September Newsletter.
Please click on the link below to view the KS1 Expectation Meeting presentation which took place on 14th September 2017.
All backing tracks:
Newly added: Who Will Buy Singing?
- opening scene:1 Overture And Opening Scene
- Food glorious food:2 Food Glorious Food
- Oliver:3 Oliver
3a. End of scene:3a end of scene
- Shall I scream:4 I Shall Scream
- Boy for sale:5 Boy For Sale
- That’s your funeral:6 That's Your Funeral
6a. Intro: Where is Love6a Into 7 Where Is Love
9. Consider yourself:9 Consider Yourself (3verses)
11. You’ve got to pick a pocket or two:11 You've got to pick a pocket
12. Intermezzo:12 Intermezzo
13. It’s a fine life:13 It's A Fine Life
14. I’d do anything:14 I'd Do Anything
15. Be back soon:15 Be back soon
15a. Capture of Oliver:15a Capture Of Oliver
16. Oom-pah-pah:16 Oom-pah-pah
17. My name:17 My Name
18. As long as he needs me:18 As Long As He Needs me
20. Where is love reprise:20 Where Is Love- Reprise
23. It’s a fine life reprise:23 It's A Fine Life (reprise)
24. Reviewing the situation:24 Reviewing The Situation
26. As long as he needs me reprise:26 As Long As He Needs Me (reprise)
28. Reviewing the situation reprise:28 Reviewing The Situation (reprise)
30. Consider yourself finale:30 Consider Yourself (FINALE)