Please follow the link to our Term 2 Newsletter
Please click on the following link to view the Year 6 Expectation Presentation from the 14th September.
Please click on the link below to view the Year 5 Expectation Meeting Presentation which took place on 14th September.
Please click on the following link to view the Sponsored run letter.
Please click on the link below for Year 5 and 6 September Newsletter.
All backing tracks:
Newly added: Who Will Buy Singing?
- opening scene:1 Overture And Opening Scene
- Food glorious food:2 Food Glorious Food
- Oliver:3 Oliver
3a. End of scene:3a end of scene
- Shall I scream:4 I Shall Scream
- Boy for sale:5 Boy For Sale
- That’s your funeral:6 That's Your Funeral
6a. Intro: Where is Love6a Into 7 Where Is Love
9. Consider yourself:9 Consider Yourself (3verses)
11. You’ve got to pick a pocket or two:11 You've got to pick a pocket
12. Intermezzo:12 Intermezzo
13. It’s a fine life:13 It's A Fine Life
14. I’d do anything:14 I'd Do Anything
15. Be back soon:15 Be back soon
15a. Capture of Oliver:15a Capture Of Oliver
16. Oom-pah-pah:16 Oom-pah-pah
17. My name:17 My Name
18. As long as he needs me:18 As Long As He Needs me
20. Where is love reprise:20 Where Is Love- Reprise
23. It’s a fine life reprise:23 It's A Fine Life (reprise)
24. Reviewing the situation:24 Reviewing The Situation
26. As long as he needs me reprise:26 As Long As He Needs Me (reprise)
28. Reviewing the situation reprise:28 Reviewing The Situation (reprise)
30. Consider yourself finale:30 Consider Yourself (FINALE)
It is always at this time of year conkers are collected and Mr. Brydon carefully and lovingly prepares in excess of 300 of them for each and every child in school! The championship doesn’t always default to the more skilful player – luck also plays a part. This year’s winner was one of our youngest pupils!
Did you know that at the end of every term each class in Key Stage Two performs a song in French?
Well, this term Mr. Barnard videoed a few special moments. Here are classes 9 and 10 from UKS2.
If you would like to hear it all, or even sing along, then just go to:
Wow what a Harvest treat when Class 11 showed the school what they had been up to this term… Making soup for homeless; foraging fruit and a great bake off! We hope you will spend a while enjoying the videos of their exploits.