South Gloucestershire schools don’t handle their own admissions; this is processed at the admissions department of the council.
Our Admission number is 45 pupils per year giving us a maximum on roll of 315 children.
You are most welcome to come and visit the school, please contact the school office on 01454 867205 or email email@example.com to arrange a suitable time.
Our tour for new parents is taking place on Wednesday 4th October at 9:30am.
As soon as the school have received the paperwork for your child’s place with us, we are able to arrange a starting date for your child. We will await your call to confirm you still want the place and to arrange when your child can start with us. We are also able to offer taster days so that your child gets a chance to familiarise the school before starting full time with us.
Follow the link below to South Gloucestershire website for Admissions
You will need to complete the online form – please see below for information you will need before starting the form.
- Any information you have been given about applying for a school place
- Your child’s full address (including postcode)
- Your child’s date of birth
- Approx 15-20 minutes to complete the application (you can save and come back to it later)
- For security, the website will timeout if you login and do not use it
- Do not use the Browser’s Back button; use the Back button on each page