Aspires to be a fully inclusive community to which everyone is proud and pleased to belong.
It offers opportunities for pupils to explore and understand the Christian faith. The policies and practices of the school are based on Christian values..
Our 7 values are:-
… and of course Respect
Our school provides challenging and motivating educational activities which enable all children to achieve and which encourage independent learning.
In partnership with parents and the church, the school ethos encourages children to respect and care for each other and the world around them.
British values are reflected in our Christian values and permeate the whole of school life. For more detailed information, please click on the following link: British values at FCCE
Our aims are for children at FCCE to:
- Show Christian values in their behaviour and attitudes.
- Grow spiritually and develop their own beliefs.
- Have strong, positive links with the church.
- Be honest know right from wrong and have a strong moral code
- Respect and welcome people of all beliefs and cultures
- Value themselves and others and celebrate individuality
EXCELLENCE AND PARTICIPATION
- Set high expectations and always try their best
- Persevere and be willing to take risks and try new things
- Develop self esteem and confidence and take pride in their achievements
- Flourish academically spiritually, creatively, morally, physically and socially
- have a broad and exciting curriculum, making them enthusiastic learners
- be inquisitive, brave and proactive
- Show respect, treating everyone as they would like to be treated
- Enjoy learning together in school, with their families and in the wider community
- See responsibility as an opportunity to contribute positively to the school, local and global community and care for the environment
- Have a strong sense of belonging and look for ways to help each other
- Be caring, tolerant, forgiving and understanding to all
- Develop empathy and compassion